Technical Reports

When working in N.Y.C they have what is called TR’S or Technical Reports. These are testing reports from TR1 to TR7. You must get them from the owner/ expeditor that were filed with the building permit. Without these inspections, you can not get your certificate of occupancy. Most of the time, the owner pays for the TR’S and may even schedule the inspections. Make sure it is followed and completed by someone.

Comments are closed.